Created for and used by the US Government for MCI, the TRAUMA CUBE™ PRO MCI Response Kit is the compact, organized solution to address a variety of bleeding control, airway issues, and range of minor and major injuries.
The TRAUMA CUBE™ PRO can replace a DEEP STUFF pocket on any of our TS2 Ready™ bags or it can be used by itself as a compact trauma kit. Backside hook tape (velcro) allows you to connect the TRAUMA CUBE™ PRO to any loop tape product. Constructed from incredibly durable 1200 Denier coated TPE the bag is water and stain resistant. Over sized YKK zippers and EZ-PULL™ pullers provide for easy quick access to the main pocket. Inner elastic webbing secures the smaller supplies and 2 rear large pockets secure larger supplies.
- Quick response trauma kit
- Oversized YKK zippers
- Matte chrome metal hardware
- Double stitching on all stress points
- Large EZ-Pull pullers allow easy access
- 2 large internal rear pockets
- Internal elastic webbing securing loops
- Backside 1.5" wide hook tape securing panels attach to TS2 Ready™ bags
- Incredibly durable 1680/ 1200 Denier coated TPE, water and stain resistant
Supplies not included
Product Dimensions: 8” x 9” x 1.5”
Product Weight: 14 ounces standard
M4L Lifetime Warranty