The popular M9 cylinder is a great balance between portability and oxygen supply duration. The M9 is less than 16 inches in length and weighs only 4.5 pounds yet can supply up to over 5 hours using the RESOURCE v.2 pneumatic conserving device or just under 24 hours using the SOLO2 pneumatic conserving device.This cylinder comes standard with a CGA870 toggle valve.
• Service Pressure (psi/bar): 2015/139
• Water Capacity (lbs/liters): 3.7/1.8
• Diameter (in/mm): 4.4/111.1
• Length (in/mm): 10.8/273.1
• Cylinder weight (lbs/kgs.): 3.6/1.6
• Oxygen (cu ft/liters): 8.6/244
*All cylinders are shipped empty. We do not sell or ship filled oxygen cylinders.
*Cylinder measurements only not including valve measurements.