The RESOURCE v.2™is a highly effective pneumatic (No Batteries Required) oxygen conserving device designed exclusively for the ambulatory patient. The unit delivers the prescribed flow of oxygen with every breath, however only during the inspiration cycle, thus doubling (in most cases) the time available for use versus a traditional continuous flow system.
• Pneumatic operation which requires no electronics or batteries
• Compact and lightweight design weighing only 13.8 oz
• Eleven flow settings ranging from 1 to 6
• Durable brass and aluminum construction meets industry standards
• Two delivery modes – Conserve and Continuous
• Hours of use are more than doubled in the conservation mode
Cramer Decker Medical