Want to know more ? Contact us below
Note you must provide a copy of license before your order can be shipped.
The V.E.R.S.A.™ PRO X is the most versatile emergency response pack ever created with Infection Control and optional M4L Ballistic Armored Protection.
The V.E.R.S.A.™ PRO X is a completely customizable backpack capable of securing internal or external full size or mini modules, is MOLLE compatible, has adjustable internal dividers, can carry an M9 oxygen cylinder, and can include M4L Ballistic Armored Protection. Constructed internally and externally from non-absorbing infection control materials, the V.E.R.S.A.™ PRO X is specifically designed to easily clean and remove blood borne pathogens while delivering a highly organized solution for your equipment so you can respond faster and safer.
You can more than double the capacity of the V.E.R.S.A.™ PRO X by adding up to 3 optional TS2 Ready™ full size modules or multiple mini modules while configuring the pack exactly as needed in order to access your equipment more efficiently. Front and side laser cut MOLLE panels can attach any compatible gear. The large internal main compartment can be completely customized for small and large items using the innovative SLIDER system. An overlapping inside panel secures internal contents and provides access to zippered pockets and document sleeve. Outer zippered pockets provide organization for pens, phones, or any other smaller items you would typically carry in your personal backpack. A system of grommet holes allows all compartments to be air dried while the bag is completely closed.
The V.E.R.S.A. PRO X uses a hideaway, mountaineering style backpack harness that provides a snug and secure fit. Walk, run, climb, or descend, this backpack system keeps the entire bag close to your body with a comfortable fit, including padded lumbar support. The entire harness system hides away in a zippered pocket in the back of the bag when not in use. All sides of the bag that touch the ground are reinforced to ensure durability and water resistant.
The V.E.R.S.A.™ PRO X is also available with NIJ certified Level IIIA M4L Protection that can withstand multiple rounds. Discreetly constructed into the rear pocket of the backpack system, an ultrathin M4L (MERET 4 LIFE) panel is positioned to defend your vital chest region. This feature can provide protection in order to quickly aid and evacuate the injured.
Need to include oxygen in your kit? Simply install the M8001X conversion kit and you can secure up to an M9 oxygen cylinder.
Modules and supplies shown in images are not included.
- Constructed from wipe-clean infection control materials internally and externally.
- Bright internal materials for easy-view of supplies, TAC BLACK has black internal materials
- Attach up to 3 external Std. Modules, 3 internal Std. Modules, or a variety of Mini Mods
- Fully concealable backpack harness system for rapid deployment
- Supports up to an M9 Oxygen Cylinder
- Optional NIJ certified Level IIIA M4L Protection for enhanced personal safety defends vital chest region
- Oversized YKK zippers for added durability
- Padded backpack system with contoured yoke harness system easily distributes weight for maximum comfort • Black matte finish metal hardware
- Fully concealable waist and backpack straps when not in use
- 29cm x 8cm front name tape area, 11cm x 8cm MERET tape included
- Paneled with laser cut MOLLE to support a TS2 Ready™ module or any MOLLE compatible gear
- Low profile COMFORT-GRIP top carry handle with black logo
- Riveted bottom skid runners prevent wear and protect from moisture
- Adjustable sternum and waist belt
- Large EZ-Pull pullers allow easy access
- Large internal compartment can be customized with dividers and internal modules
- Front compartment organizes offices supplies and small gear
- TS2 Ready™ hideaway zippers for 2 optional side TS2 Ready™ modules
- Overlapping internal panel secures contents
- Main pocket opens complete for easy access
- Loop tape lined panel attaches a variety of internal modules
Product Dimensions: 19cm x 32cm x 13cm (18.5" x 13" x 10.5")
Product Weight: 3kg infection control
M4L Lifetime Warranty